<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, January 19 

Big Cars = Little...

Ok Mr. H2, everyone knows about your small penis.

Why do you think its such a big thing to drive in something that compensates for it? Because really, a suped up car or monster SUV won't compensate for it. Truth be known, it'll make you look like a tool.

Right. So let's say, I drive some suped up vehicle. Like- suped up to the point where you wonder if it is actually a car. What really is the message I am trying to share to the world?

Ok see- when I see chicks in those vehicles, I think, "wow- do they have lopsided boobs or something?" Maybe they are trying to make up for the fact that they have a funny looking clitoris (can I say that word on this?). Really. What is the message?

When I attempt at showing off some of my personality onto my car, I put a new sticker on it. Stickers can say a lot about a person- especially if its on a car. On my car, I have a number of them.

On my drivers side, side mirror- I have a sticker on it that says "GO ME". That sticker adds a little confidence to my passing of vehicles. On the ass-end of my car, my sticker says, "I love big dumps". In small writing it says, "Fernie, BC". Get it? Rrrright. Moving on.

As a female driver, I am not turned on by the wheels you drive. It does not get my, ahem, engine roaring. It actually makes me laugh because then I know you really should be ordering those penis-pumps that they advertise in the back of the mens magazines. What kind of message are you trying to portray? Because really, myself, along with a huge majority of ladies (and men) think the same thing.

My favorite one to date, a 2003 Ford F150, with rainbow flames on the side of it. Oooh baby hold me for that one. Really. Rainbow flames? Ha.

Moral is: Don't supe up your car to be cool. It is your personality on wheels, just don't overcompensate your car with stuff you wish it (and you) had. Get it? Got it. Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment