<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, January 20 

I hate it when they do that.

My pet peeves change daily. It's almost like a regular routine- kind of like brushing my teeth or feeding my fish.

1. Curly hair on the soap in the bathroom.
Ok so I know its not mine as I don't have curly hair. Anywhere. And thats gross that it would stick on the soap like that. There is nothing worse than sharing the shower with 4 men. I highly recommend against it.

2. People who pick their nose when they are driving.
I believe it is common knowlege that everyone does it, BUT not everyone does it in their car. If one must engage in drive by nose picking, I recommend very heavily tinted windows. Otherwise- leave it until you are in the comfort of your own home and in your locked bathroom. Then, and only then, it is ok.

3. Britney "Hit me one more Time" Spears.
Will she ever go away? Thinking not and by the most recent music video of hers, I am thinking she is never ever going away. I think the only thing she hasn't dominated is the cover of the Playboy magazine. I hear her name and unfortunately, her music, and it makes me cringe. Almost the way spiders make me cringe. Almost thinking I should hit her for the final time. Maybe then she will disappear back into her Mickey Mouse singing days when no one really knew about her. The world would be so perfect then. (Ok except for her new song- TOXIC- because quite frankly- I LOVE singing to that song in the car).

4. Having the flu/cold/runny stuffy nose.
Nothing worse than waking up and not knowing which way is up. Nothing worse than having a shower and because of the lack of energy in my body, falling over. Really, there should be a magic pill that relieves all pain in the body when I become sick. Sure there is Tylenol and Advil but is there the magic "FluAway" pill? Could be a good invention. Steve, get on it.

5. Smokers.
FYI- the world is NOT your ashtray. I do not want to see your finished fag laying on the ground in a beautiful park or a street or on my sidewalk. I don't want it. It is a dirty sick habit and I want NO part in it. Therefore, put it out and chew some gum for god sake.

I think thats it for now. Maybe. Wait 10 minutes- someone will do something that will make the hair on the back of my neck stand up and I will have more to vent about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment