<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, February 17 

The 5 Greatest Things. Good and Bad.

5 things I haven�t done and will never do.

Eat a full out vegetarian meal.
Nothing is worse than knowing everything on your plate, which you are eating, is healthy. Bluch! Throw some meat on there. Heck, make a meal full of chocolate!

Allow some punk kid working the local Shell station to pump my gas for me.
No matter how freakin cold it is outside, I can do it myself thank you. It�s my car. I will pump my own gas.

Wear high tops and leg warmers.
Heard a rumor those were back in style. It�s an unfortunate style. Not considered a style actually- it is an accident. A freak occurrence.

Buy a KIA.
Have you seen what those things are made of? Yah that�s right, recycled tuna cans. Bad idea.

Ask anyone what they REALLY think of me.
Forget that! If I actually knew what people thought of me, I would have some issues. We�ll just leave it all as a secret.

5 things I�ve never done and plan to do.

Drive a standard.
Looks too complicated for me. Not saying that I can�t handle two things at once but man. One day� maybe for kicks, I will buy my next car as a Standard. Oohh. Risky.

3 men at once?
I am going to leave it just like that. Ha. You can think about how to interpret that. Hee hee hee�

Go to Italy.
I want to eat pasta with the dudes who created the succulent dish. Mmm pasta. Mom, if you are reading this, could we have pasta tonite?

Have a hot man serve me drinks with an umbrella in it.
Just the thought of that makes me quiver at the knees. Maybe I should plan a trip.

Get rid of my headaches once and for all.
It will be an amazing task and I am not sure as to where to begin. I�ll get away from the drugs and just� wow. I have no idea how to even start with that. Any ideas?

Heli-Skiing.
Even the thought of it excites me. One day� oh. I guess I should learn how to board a little better eh?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment