<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, February 4 

Top ten reasons why I rock.

10. I talk to myself in the car.
It's usually loud and includes various types of four letter words and there might be the occasional fist flying in the air. But I still talk to myself... and thats ok.

9. I sing to myself in the car.
Everyone sings to themselves in the mirror - but to do it with such style takes a pro - and that's me!

8. I can get ready in the morning in like 10 minutes. Ok maybe 15.
I wake up at 7.05 am and am out of the house by 7.30 am at the latest. Ok- you do the math.

7. I am cute.
Maybe not anymore but I have a couple cute baby picts. A lot of naked ones...

6. I can eat lots and lots of food and not get fat.
Ok that's a lie. My pants are feeling a little tight right now. But I use to be able to do that.

5. I drive a Civic.
Seen the commercial civic nation? Yah. Well it's cool. I drive one of those. Beat that!

4. I have sent myself back to school to take courses.
And quite frankly if one more person asks me why the heck I am taking a "boring writing class" I might just clock them. Really kids - technical writing is fun!

3. I am a Scorpio.
And aren't we the most intimidating, most powerful, most... bestest?

2. I can edit like no one's business.
Watch out for me and my big bad pink pen!

1. Because.
I think thats a good enough reason for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment