<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, March 15 

1 fish 2 fish. Green fish, blue fish.

In all of Dr Suess' books, his characters got along.

There was every sort of creature imaginable and yet, they all got along in this perfect little world.

I have one fish bowl, 3 fish, and yet- there is ALWAYS something wrong with at least one of them. Either the two orange fish gang up on the half white, half orange fish, and eat all the food, or just exclude him from the other relay races the orange fish seem to be SO enthrauled with. Where do I sign up?

My mom mentioned to me a study that was done on geese. There was one albino goose who was a reject from the flock. Can you imagine? It's like being the only kid in the bunch who no one likes because you have some wierd thing about you that doesn't match the other ones. Wow. What a cookie-cutter society.

My fish are retarded. I am saddened still by the fact my black fish, Luther, is gone. I had hope for him. Now I am on the look out for my half and half fish who isn't eating or playing with the others. This is retarded.

In the book Green Eggs and Ham, the dude who served the meal looked a little sketchy. Not really a typical guy who would serve a meal like that. But really, no one died. It was still good. Why does my fish's colour matter?

Now he needs a cool name like Luther.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment