<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, March 29 

Bets anyone?

New Years rolls around each year and each year we ask ourselves the same question, �What is my new years resolution going to be?� Each year I have the same answer, �Meh.�

It is now April and really, I have only done one really nice thing for myself. This one nice thing won�t be proven for at least another couple of years or so- but when it happens, it will be great.

I registered for the Technical Writing certificate at Mount Royal College. Basically, when my courses are all said and done, I can go out to the work-field and make upwards of $69 an hour. Wahoo! All that for writing? Man, I knew I was going to make it big sometime.

I have actually planned out various things I would love to do this year.

1. Have my technical writing certificate in my hot little hands.
2. Have my project management certificate placed on top of the technical writing certificate in my hands.
3. Be able to look at my RRSPs and imagine my beach side house with my snookums in many many years.
4. Get fit. Everyone says that but I mean it.
5. Be completely swept off my feet by my prince charming.
6. Get back in touch with friends who I lost contact with. Whether they be from high school, Malibu, or random people who I somehow lost touch with.
7. Go for a full body massage� mmmm�.
8. Write a book. I don�t know what about yet, but the idea is there to do it- so it will be done.
9. Make at least 3 extra payments on my car. In the end, it will help.
10. Go hiking a lot this summer. Bike a lot. Heck, buy a bike.
11. Retake the RCMP exam. My mark was high enough in BC but not in Alberta. I�ll show them- my mark will be good enough all across the freakin� country!

These things will happen. Mark my words starting now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment