<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, March 7 

Ok... now I am blushing.

... but I will post it anyways. Thanks guys- some of these things you write about are things I don't realize I do, or don't do.

I'd like to add my two or three sense (on purpose) to the others.

I'm glad others see your ability to cross the generations, whether it's
x,y,z,a,b or c. You do have a very complex personality and I enjoy
coming down to visit without knowing which one I'll get. You can be very
sexy and flirty, or stubborn and belligerent, seemingly disagreeing just
for the sake of it. But always in a way that makes me smile. You can be
intellectual to a level well beyond your years, or want to learn like a
kid in school seeing the light for the first time. But the best I see in
you every time, is that you ALWAYS want to do your best or not at all.
The lucky man who does end up winning your heart will be a man who will
never be bored, always be challenged, better be on his toes, and I'm
sure will always wear a smile, if not on the outside, always on the
inside.

You talk a lot about your "assets" in your posts, and since I think
girls like to hear it, I'll try to give you another compliment,
hopefully without being weird. As much as people say looks don't matter,
they do. Something has to make you approach another person. For you it's
amazing, expressive eyes and dancing eyebrows. Some people have the
ability to convey emotion through a look better than others and you have
it in spades. If that's not enough, on what isn't just another pretty
face, those hot guys will next notice those full, very inviting, pouty
lips. I won't go any farther down the list, so to speak, but my point is
you have a lot to offer your soul mate in a lot of different ways.

Thanks. Thanks a lot! Excuse me as I try and get my head through the door for dinner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment