<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, March 24 

Thanks for stopping.

Driving down the Deerfoot trail yesterday, for whatever reason, the cute little Mazda Prot�g� decided to stop in front of me.

How kind.

My arm automatically came out in front of Chris to make sure he wasn�t going to go through the windshield (before remembering that really, I wasn�t going to help squat- it would be the seatbelt and�), slammed on my super-fantastic new brakes and we stopped. It was amazing. Super amazing actually.

When I was younger, whenever mom was driving us around- if she had to stop suddenly, she would put her arm out. Where did this crazy notion come from that we had to save each others lives with our arms? Hi. Arms break.

I am trying to say that I am super happy about my new brakes. Alistair is performing QUITE well under the circumstances. (Circumstances being� ME).

Now if only I could do something to avoid getting rock chips in the windshield.

Groan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment