<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, April 10 

A definite 'look at me now' moment.

Back in my previous posts, I thanked those who didn't think anything of me in grade school.

Yesterday at the mall, I decided to be daring and try on a pair of pants. I have needed a new pair of jeans for a while now but decided yesterday the price was right. I tried them on and came out of the dressing room to examine my back end in the mirror. I then hear, "Those look really good on you". Not really noticing anyone at first, I turned around and noticed Jeff Roth checking out my ass. (For those of you who don't know Mr. Roth, he was one of the kids who taunted me the most in school).

"Actually, you look hot".

I had always had a crush on him in school. He was the captain of all the sports teams, the girls loved him, and he was popular. Of course, he never noticed me. Until yesterday.

I thought almost nothing of it when he first said it to me. I went back into the change room and tried on a different pair of jeans and heard the back section talking again. "Those look hotter than the first ones". I turned around, red in the face now, and replied "thank you".

I walked back into the change room and had a grin like no ones business. He had no idea who I was. Ha. I loved that. I was the girl he made fun of and now I look hot? Whoa- back up the bus. So I grew boobs, have some hips, my hair is trendy and I had some mascara on- but hot? Nice.

After coming back out of my change room I decided if I look hot in these, I am purchasing them. At the cashier, Jeff came up to me again and asked me which ones I was getting. I told him, "the first pair". He said, "the second pair looked better". C'est la vie.

Continuing on with my day, I ended up at Joey Tomatoes with a friend later in the afternoon. After ordering drinks and our food, I was relaying this story when I look over to the door and see Jeff Roth standing there looking at me. Laughing momentarily, I see the manager walking over to our table.

"The gentlemen who saw you at Urban Trade wanted to say hi and that you also looked really hot. I hope this doesn't make it awkward".

Ha. Still with the biggest smirk on my face, I thanked the manager and went about my business drinking my half coke half lemonade.

The fact I was noticed was exciting. The fact I was noticed twice was exhilarating.

Thanks Jeff. Too bad you made fun of me in school eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment