<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, April 27 

GOlf Canucks GOlf.

Ok. Now, why you gotta be like that? They never did anything to you, if anything they made it so YOUR team got into the playoffs for a little longer. Oh but don�t worry -- your team's time is running out. Quickly. And you know who you are.

It has amazed me over the past couple weeks how many diehard Canuck fans there are out there (and not just in Vancouver). Although we are slightly disappointed over our team's loss, we are proud and still hold our heads up high. It was great practice for next year.

And as for you Flames fans who have obviously jumped on the bandwagon just as the Flames hit the playoffs, if I receive anymore threats -- it will be brought. Oh yes -- I know people who know people who do things. So watch out -- you know who you are and I am not afraid to utilize my people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment