<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, April 16 

I broke a nail.

I guess I wanted to feel special for a day and have all attention on me but man- could it have been anymore inconvenient?

Walking in to work yesterday, I took a sweet bail down 15 stairs and landed quite gracefully on my face. Oh yah, it was hot.

After a little humming and hawing, I went to the hospital. Daddy took me actually, (I was daddy�s girl for the day!). We hung out in the emergency room for about 6 hours as the doctor (notice how the word 'doctor' was singular?) went through patient after patient before finally coming to me. He gave me a quick examine and told me I would need an xray. Bah.

Wearing my light blue smock, I made my way through the halls of the Peter Lougheed Hospital. I ended up in the food court, lost, en route to the xrays. And once I found my xray lab and had the snapshots, I made my way back to the emergency ward. Do you think I could find it? Ha. No. Horray for random hot doctors who roam the hall looking only to help.

So I ended up with my right arm in a cast. Apparently I broke my wrist in 2 places, sprained an ankle, and broke a nail.

So if I seem needy, unable to do things, or frustrated- please lend a hand and help me out of the shirt I am wearing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment