<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, April 4 

I didn't want it there.

Before I had purchased Alistair, I had read through a bunch of car guides for new car buyers. Two of the things they highly recommended in this book were to write a third set of keys into the contract (as they are super pricey if you have to go to your local key cutter to get a new pair) and make sure the dealership has no stickers or license plate advertising on your car.

What happened? I had both. Oops.

I had the T&T Honda sticker on my cars rear end for numerous years now. Before Christmas, I put a sticker over it which said, "I love big dumps". Today- they both came off.

I felt like my car needed something. Something more than it offers. Therefore- I cleaned it. Novel idea I thought until I saw the clouds forming into something which looked like it was going to offer some rain. Just in time, thanks Mother Nature.

I no longer have dealership propaganda on my vehicle and I must say, I have never been happier. Alistair looks much better too.

Signs I need a life, my car has more posts about him than any other topic. Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment