<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, April 10 

My team.

I love how hyped the city gets once it has a winning sports team. People are hooting and hollaring out their windows in their car, drunks all ove the place at sports bars, front page news on all publications and first story on the 6pm news.

I drove around to almost everywhere in Calgary who might sell car flags and I couldn't find one. Well, there were a lot... but they were all of the Calgary Flames. Who are they? It's clearly the Vancouver Canucks year. Clearly.

I ended up purchasing a license plate cover for Alistair with the Canucks logo and name all over it. Call me a dork, but secretly deep down I know- I am the coolest person driving around. Hi. Canucks. Not Flames.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment