<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, April 25 

Take that Mr. Music-Man.

If it wasn�t for the fact I was illegally downloading music, I never would have found Mr. Joseph Arthur, one of THE most talented singer/songwriters out there. I would stick him in the same boat of comparison as Mr. Dave Matthews.

I was randomly downloading some music a few weeks ago and came across a song called "Honey and the Moon". Now I was curious because I didn't understand why those two went hand in hand. Since then, it has been a rapid love affair with this song.

Ok so maybe I am kinda weird in saying that but when you find a song with a catchy tune, a delightful story, and a beautiful voice, don't you want more? Exactly my good friends, so I purchased the CD. Then today, I purchased an earlier CD of his.

Back a few months ago while searching randomly and aimlessly on MSN, I found a singer by the name of Josh Groban. Loved his music video, had Steve purchase it for me, and I have been a fan of him ever since, even to the extent of purchasing three tickets to his upcoming concert in Calgary. Oh yah- that's right. I am seeing Josh in concert. Another artist who would not have been found if it wasn't for me illegally downloading music.

Moral of my story:
I downloaded music illegally (supposedly) but ended up purchasing not one, but two of Joseph's CDs, and am going to see Josh live in concert, therefore supporting these artists more than I would have if I didn�t download their music. Ahha- case and point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment