<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, April 23 

Wisely Selective.

So apparently I am a little high maintenance. Really though, this was never something I was unaware of. Fussy maybe?

As Steve says, "Like, how DeBeers is 'fussy' about diamonds, or I'm 'fussy' about computers." Good point. So should I try to explain myself? I don't even know where to begin.

I try to be low-maintenance but seeing how I only have one hand to type with, only my left hand to write with, and well- can't even scoop ice cream myself (thanks CJ), I might actually be slightly difficult right now.

I have always tried to be that sweet, innocent, low-maintenece kind of gal that all that guys want to bring home to their parents. That really is the ideal girl, isn't it? Or, what is the "ideal girl?

Does "she" have a larger chest? Tiny waist? Cute ass? Oil of Olay type complexion? OR- does she have a great personality, nice smile (thanks to mom and dad for paying for the orthodontist!!), comfortable size chest, hips, and ass- and is just generally fun to be around?

When I think of this for myself, I also wonder what I am looking for. Obviously I am not looking for a guy with a nice rack- that would be weird. I am not looking for a cute ass, tiny waist, or whatever else those 'supermodel' type guys come with. Give me a genuine smile (which is like icing on a birthday cake in my opinion), a dazzling personality (which can make me weak in the knees), a little time and affection, and I am yours. Pretty easy I think.

Oh, and it doesn't hurt if you don't mind scooping my ice cream for me. Ok, maybe feeding it to me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment