<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, May 27 

I don't even know your middle name and you want me to do what?

Yiah right- next!

It never ceases to amaze me how open and blunt some men I have met are. Their mom must be proud...

Number 1.
No, you cannot touch them. Keep your goddamn hands to youself and don't think about that again.

Number 2.
Hotstuff? That is something you would call a pizza pocket- not a lady you're trying to pick up. Go back and try some more.

Number 3.
Sure it's flattering being checked out- but for the love of God, when you're making eye contact with me- look at my eyes. Yes, the ones on my head.

Number 4.
Just because everyone else is doing it does not mean I will. Group what? How many people in one bed? Am I giving off some sort of funky ora that only particular men are catching? I thought I was prim and proper- not ready to jump on the threesome bandwagon.

Number 5.
Revert back to numbers one through four and don't forget them. Yes, I am a girl. An attractive girl. Please don't misuse that. Treat me like a lady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment