<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, May 8 

I like letting my phone ring.

It doesn't happen often. Actually- my phone hardly ever rings. But when it does, it is quite enjoyable. Maybe it's the fact that when it rings, "Everybody wants to rule the world" by Tears for Fears starts up. Or maybe it is just the fact that someone actually calls me.

I also like drinking Pepsi from a can, not a bottle. If the tab on the top of the can is taken off before I finish my can though- the Pepsi tastes funny and I can't drink it anymore. It's just a thing.

I like pretending I drive a standard- even though Alistair is clearly an automatic. He has shown up a Corvette though- and we have won! Next time I buy a car, it will definitely be a standard. (Apparently I looked bored the other day while driving�)

I like pretending I know more than I do. I do know lots but those things aren�t going to get me accepted into Harvard or Carleton. I will guarantee you I will always put up a good fight- if I know a couple things about the subject, and even if I don�t- I will still try to kick your ass with some random points I make up. Be gentle on me.

I like the way I look first thing in the morning. The look when I have just blow-dried my hair, my makeup is fresh, and the lip-gloss still looks shiny.

I like being able to sing in the car and pretend like no one else is looking or caring. I like being able to pretend I am as good as Dido, or Madonna, or any other artist. I love the look I get when I make eye contact with someone beside me who has been watching me. I almost feel like I should stand up and take a bow. Maybe I should next time.

I like being able to write ridiculous little ditties like this and post it on a website where you can read it. That�s my favourite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment