<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, May 26 

Ok ladies. Let's talk.

For a while there, I could comfortably wear a small shirt. Like, size small. Sure it accentuated a couple areas but it was ok.

Then, as I matured, I needed to move up to the medium. Those were comfortable. My pants fit- not too snug, but snug enough that they were feminine.

I have recently moved into the large shirts for some selections. Ok. Large shirts at the Gap. They still look good, fit snug, but I don't look like I am a watermelon trying to fit into a Barbie outfit.

The past few visits to the mall, I have noticed more and more girls wearing clothes that are obviously too tight for them. Why do that to yourself? It is not flattering in any way, shape, or form. That's great that you have a large rack. All the more power to you attracting those boob-men out there. But see, there is a place and a time for that. Maybe the local meat-market on a Friday or Saturday night, but not at Chinook Centre.

Maybe I need to go out on a limb with my clothing. Are wool sweaters and golf shirts not cool anymore? Am I not hip? Maybe I need a fashion tip from the ladies who are obviously a size 12- NOT a size 2 like they think they are. Why fool yourself?

I am a very happy size 10. I believe the clothes I wear are decent enough that I have the occasional window-shopper, and classy enough that I can impress the VP at work.

Man- this is kinda bitchy. Oops. Meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment