<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, May 3 

Rather Floundering.

This starts off about me. It will probably end about me too.

I consider myself a simple person. I am not picky about my appearance in the morning. I have a shower, dry my hair, get dressed and apply some makeup- then off to work. I do my 9-5 job each day, come home, have dinner then go to bed. Then it happens all over again the next day. The only days I don�t work are Saturday and Sunday- but even then I feel like I should be working. I don�t feel productive enough.

Writing this it is between periods for game 6 of the Calgary vs. Detroit series 2 game. I have my moo-juice on one side of the laptop, a Purdys chocolate bunny with its ears missing on the other side. I had this genius idea. If I took 2 migrane Advil FIRST, then ate the chocolate, I figured I was in the clear in regards to getting a headache. I can feel one coming on. Back to the drawing board on that one.

I don�t actually think this post will have any relevant meaning to it. I just thought if I wrote something completely and totally random- ya�ll might think I am just off my rocker. THEN- I would surprise you with some super intellectually deep post about whatever, therefore regaining my title as �thought provoking poster�. Oh yah. I always have ulterior motives. Boo ya.

I have a haircut on Thursday. School all day Friday and Saturday and I believe I am signing papers to take over the world Sunday. I have a busy week ahead of me.

I told you this would end about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment