<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, May 25 

What a bunch of hard-copy-non-readers...

Ok so because not all of you READ the Calgary Herald, here is my letter to the editor.

Flames girls fight for their right to party

It is sad that in this day and age, women feel they need to celebrate by taking off their shirts. Is there no modesty anymore? I don't care if these girls are drunk, excited, or warm - keep your shirts on!

I have many friends who have told me of ladies baring their breasts and other parts. Naomi Lakritz made some fantastic remarks about these "spoiled-brat party girls." I do not wish to run around exposing my body because a sports team won. I am more embarrassed than anything to see and hear of these girls. Isn't it time to grow up and act modest?

Megan Pratt
Calgary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment