<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, June 6 

Expectations are now a little higher.

Because of the wicked headaches I have been getting lately, I am on this new prescription called Amitriptyline. I take 2 about 2 hours before I expect to be asleep. This drug calms my muscles, which allow me to have a great sleep, and allows me to wake up feeling relaxed throughout my whole body. It has actually cut down the intensity of the headaches I have been getting too, so I guess they are working.

But since I have been on them, I have been having some rather intense dreams. And when I have one of these dreams, I wake up almost emotionally distraught because of how real they were- and then realizing that I won't actually have that dream back- or that it won't actually come true. That probably pains me the most.

After an early morning phone call, I fell back asleep only to fall into a fantastically real dream.

The people in the dream were real, the place I was at, and the things I had wanted most were all there. It was great. I remember being in my dream and being so happy because these things that were going on were real- and they were what I wanted. And most of all, I was happy in my dream. These things that appeared in my dream wasn't anything physical, it wasn't monetary, it was completely emotional and fulfilling.

I woke up about 5 hours later only to realize I was still here, the same things were still happening, and I couldn't go back to that spot I had created in my dream.

The images in my head are still so vivid as to what was going on. It's too bad it was just a dream- I could have said my life would have been so complete.

So I guess this prescription has good and bad side effects to it. I have great dreams while I am sleeping which leave me with some perfect thoughts for the day while remembering them; but they also offers thoughts which get the ol' hamster in my head running a little too fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment