<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, June 7 

Only once.

Did anyone notice that J.Lo got married again?

Yiah neither did I. It's been so many times now that it is hard to keep up. I'm not understanding this whole celebrity marriage thing. Sure, go get married. Have fun. Have babies for all I care- but for the love of God, stay married.

I dated a guy way back when, and he told me that when he gets married, and if it goes the way of the dodo- he is not going to marry again. Fair enough. I have a fear that when I get married I am going to be devestated if for whatever reason it doesn't work out. I am not a huge advocate for having 3, 4, or 5 marriages. What is the fun in that?

There are vows for a reason. Those vows should be kept and at least respected. Why say them if you don't mean them?

Listen here future husband- I am going to have my perfect wedding and we are going to live happily ever after and you will be my Prince Charming. And I promise to be good to you. I can't cook much, but that is what take-out is for, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment