<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, June 10 

Oolong Tea House

This place rocks.

Before school each Friday I hit up Kensington for some caffine. Last week I went to the evil empire and then headed back towards the school when this guy walks says to me, "here is a coupon for a free tea- we just opened the other day". I say to him, "sweet- can I take a look inside?"

So I wander inside and you should have seen how eager this guy was. He was asking me what I was drinking and when I told him a Chai, he offered to make me a sample to see what I thought of his Chai. I had time so no problem. IT WAS SO GOOD!

He asked me if I wanted one in my good ol' travel mug which was full of the empire's drink. "Of course" I said, and that was that.

If anyone is in Cow-town here and is interested in this place- you have to support it! It's right at the T-intersection of Kensington Road and 10th Street NW.

Uber trendy, tons of different teas and such, and super nice people inside.

I am looking forward to it tomorrow morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment