<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, July 19 

And yes, "because" is an answer.

So I have this handy dandy thing I like to call, "Megan's Soap-Box". I like to stand on it and preach my random useless propaganda. Sometimes it works and people agree with me and they cheer and raise me onto a beautiful pedestal, other times- not so much and I get things thrown at me.
 
I have my own opinions. I enjoy certain kinds of music which I enjoy telling others about and listening to, I enjoy certain fashion statements (some not so much), and I believe in morals and beliefs others do not necessarily believe in.
 
This, however, can get me in trouble. I do realize that I have my own beliefs and that no, not everyone believes the same things I do. Fair enough. All I ask for though, is that you give me the time to state my case. And yes, I know not everything I say is right- but again, let me state my case and my own views on it.
 
It is definitely not that I enjoy the sound of my own voice, (because really I think it sounds annoying), I just like having my opinions heard. Is that really that hard to ask for?
 
I am working on having an opinion and sharing it too, but without making it seem like I am holier than thou. It is my new thing to try to quit being so damn judgmental. So if you hear me say something rather judgmental and rude, just smack me. Just watch out though, I am slightly sunburnt. I might smack you back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment