<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, July 6 

Dear Dude who hit my car.

F**k you.

You hit my car, leave a beautiful dent on my drivers side door- and don't even leave a note to apologize with your phone number on it? Do you realize what you did is illegal? Yah- it's called a 'hit and run'. Maybe you could go to your local police department and let the nice officers know that you are unsure of what that means.

Not only am I pissed at you, but my car is too. I heard Alistair say something about 'accidentally' running you over if he sees you. Now, he's not a big car, but he could kick your ass- I promise.

Not only did you leave a crater size dent on my door, but you chipped the paint off and didn't apologize. Now, did I hit your car? Thinking not. So what makes you think you can hit mine?

Maybe your car is a P.O.S. and you don't care about it. But when I pay oodles of money to drive a nice car, DENT FREE, I get a little angry. Al gets a little miffled too.

You're lucky insurance is paying for this without toying with my premiums. You are SO lucky. Because believe you-me, I would find you, I would run you over, and then back over you.

And if this dent came from who I think it did, I know where you live. And I know people who know people who do nasty things. This will not go unforgiven.

Signed,
A very very bitter Civic driver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment