<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, July 8 

Doctor says what?

Remember when you were younger and your parents told you not to do something? Remember how mad that made you? And remember how you did it anyways?

I am the lucky recipient of stellar migraines. Oh baby let me tell you just how much fun those are...

About a year or so ago, my doctor informed me that the migraine triggers include the following:

Chocolate:
Rrrright. Because I am going to give up that goodness for a little pain some funky drugs will fix for me? Yiah. Next! Oh, have I also mentioned that an amazing chocolate fix will do the same for me as sex? Something?s are just easier to find...

Citrus fruits:
Ya'll know I am not much of a drinker so I do enjoy the half lemonade-half Coke (or Pepsi if it's available!) mix. Lemonade is a citrus fruit. So hot-damn. The occasional lime is also a nice option in the Coke. Now, my doctor wants to take that away from me. Orange juice is also citrus. Why do the Gods hate me so?

Peanut Butter:
For the past week, I have indulged in a peanut butter sandwich on sesame seed bread followed by two Advil migraine gel-tabs. I just can't give up peanut butter. What else am I going to have for lunch?

Annoying stupid people:
Well. This one is actually a tried, tested, and true trigger of wickedly bad migraines. It is too bad. I can handle the kick-ass pain of the PB sandwiches, the rich chocolate fondues and chocolate bars, and even the excruciating pain of the citrus fruits- but hold me dear Jesus when an annoying stupid person walks into my office.

Now excuse me while I have my PB sandwich for lunch followed by some Smarties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment