<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, July 2 

The finer pleasures in life.

Today at 4.15 I am getting a haircut.

Now, this isn't just any kind of haircut. This is the haircut. The haircut I booked back in January. The haircut I literally have to save for. Oooh baby I am so excited.

When a guy goes for a hairdo, it's Joe Barber down the street and it costs them $13 for the buzz. Now, with a lady, (depending on which lady it is), it could cost them upwards of a couple hundred dollars. I am fully planning on dropping a couple hundred today. Meh. What's the big deal? It's only money...

I enjoy the finer things in life. When I buy shoes, I buy expensive shoes. Not only will I have a good guarantee that they just might last a while, they feel great. Oh, and yah- it's about the look too.

I enjoy good food, expensive chocolates, good quality clothing, and name brand make-up. I am the kind of girl who shops at the expensive places, drive a good quality vehicle, and I try to make sure I look good when I go out.

Now, I am not all about my "image". I am about feeling good about myself. So if that means I am wearing my best clothing, so be it. Even if it means spending stupid amounts of money on my hair- it will be worth it.

And this doesn't mean I am high-maintenance. I am sticking to my guns on that one- I am so low-maintenance. Just ask... well... don't...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment