<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, July 26 

It's not me, it's you. Really.

Lately I have found more and more pet peeves I have with humans. I could just be turning into a catty bitch, or, these things could just be society going wrong. I am going more with the me being bitchy one though...

Eating with your mouth open.
One word. Ew.

Back seat driving.
I would never ever drive in a way which would endanger any of my passengers. I know everyone has their own driving habits but please don't critique mine. It's your choice to be driving with me.

Also, I don't get lost, I know directions really well, I know my way around- please don't point directions.

"Me and my friend..."
No. It is "my friend and I". Growing up, my parents wouldn't let us continue talking until we corrected our speech. I guess I just caught on and now know how annoying it is.

Switching lanes or turning without signaling.
If I hit you, you better hope you're deaf so you don't have to hear the cattiness and uber bitchiness which will be coming out of my mouth at you. Inconsiderate. Lazy maybe? For the love of God, use your turn signal. That is why the car manufacturer put it there.

Drunkenness.
This has always been a peeve of mine. It's just been more annoying lately. Listening to someone slur their words, being extra nice (or mean depending on the person), general rudeness. I don't appreciate it.

Singing to a song you just don't know the words to.
Yiah. Don't. Unless you are trying to be funny, or you are in a karaoke bar, don't sing bad on purpose. It honest to God makes me want to turn off the radio and sit in silence.

Chewing.
Ok you hicks. You know what kind of chew this is. And it's growdy. Don't come to me in 10 years saying you can't talk properly because of mouth cancer. You know what I will say? Told you so.

Public Displays of Affection.
Maybe it is still the mental pictures I have of fellow classmates in high school who practically had sex up against their lockers that turned me right off of this. I am a no PDA person. Sorry. In private, totally different. But not in public. There are just some things which should be saved for the bedroom or the livingroom couch. Not in public.

 
Ok I think that is it for now. I'm sure I'll let you know when something else comes up.

And friends, this is not directed at anyone in particular. These are my quams. Please don't take any of these personally. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment