<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, July 27 

My brother the comedian.

When my brothers and I were younger, Ben and I would gang up on Ian. Ian was always the most suspicious and, well, the one who was easiest to blame.

Since those days, Ben and I have still sometimes ganged up on Ian and still tried blaming everything and anything on him. Sometimes it works, other times, it doesn't. I do believe that mom and dad are on to our games. Shucks. It was fun watching Ian get in trouble for everything he didn't do.

Ian and Ben, 19 year old twins, are two polar opposite brothers. Ben is the more serious of the bunch. He works his ass off to pay for school, bought a p.o.s. truck with his hard earned money from the golf store he worked at, has a girlfriend of about 7 months now, and is an aspiring something (I can't remember the name of his major at school).

Ian is a partier. Not a pot head or a drinker. But a guy looking for a good time. He has a girlfriend as well, (almost a year- poor girl), he works part time at a garden store, and has wanted to be a cop since as long as I can remember.

We never see Ian much around our house since his woman walked into his life a year ago. I don't know what he has been eating, (or smoking for that matter), but he is one hell of a funny guy. Out of nowhere- he will come up with the oddest things to say or to talk about.

We were talking about the "Town Crier" the other day. You know, the dude who reads messages on scrolls? Anyways, Ian thought it was actually a dude who went around town and cried at things. Ok maybe it was only funny to me, one of those had-to-be-there type things. Somehow we also started talking about the Shriners being in a parade in Revelstoke. Automatically Ian thought of the Shriners driving their little "Shriner-mobiles" down the Trans Canada to Revelstoke. Freakin funny that guy.

I'm thinking this little post is not going to do my brother justice. But believe you-me, he is one funny guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment