<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, July 2 

My brothers must have overheard me talking about how to treat a lady...

For a while I was trying to hook my brother Ben up with one of the girls I work with, Ashley. The timing was right and I was playing matchmaker.

Ashley came over for dessert on New Years before heading out with me to see Love Actually. Ashley walked into my house, Ben saw her- and since then it has been a whirlwind of llllove!

So dreamy. You should see these two. Today is their 6 month anniversary. This is Ben's first real girlfriend so he is pulling out all the moves. Tonite is he is taking her to Cirque du Soliel.

Now this is cute. Super cute. WAY too super cute. My brothers have learned somehow and somewhere- how to treat a lady. Ian is good with his lady friend too. They have been together for 9 months I believe.

My brothers bring flowers to their ladies, treat them to a night on the town, buy them beautiful expensive jewellery and just treat them like princesses.

I am super proud of my brothers. Go team Ben and Ian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment