<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, July 12 

The scariest feeling is of the unknown ahead.

Right now I am dealing with a couple of unknowns.

Unknowns with my damn body acting up every chance it gets, not knowing where my job is going to take me in the next 3 months, and not knowing what the heck I am taking all these courses for. What the hell is petroleum land surface administration anyways??? Meh??

It would be so much easier if my life was planned out for me. It would be fantastic to be able to go to my book shelf, open up a book to this date, and know what was going to happen tomorrow so I could plan it. Well, at least I could dress for it.

I was going to go deeper with this but then I thought I better not as I might get emotional and really- the mascara I use isn't waterproof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment