<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, July 12 

A shameless plug.

So after literally months of searching, I finally have two long awaited cds in my hot little stereo.

I reported about this band back in June on this feisty little blog.

I emailed the webmaster of the Aqualung website asking him where the heck I could get the cd from. Amazon.ca proved to be useless after promising the cd in a few months. HMV and Music World were equally as useless. I was then sent to a nifty British website called www.cd-wow.com. Get this- (and here is the shameless website plug) free delivery worldwide, super super cheap prices, and they send the cd's priority mail so they are here in 5 days.

I recieved my cds today, properly packaged, no scratches or dents, and in one piece. Um horray.

Anyways, end random plug and back to my normal bickering about life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment