<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, July 21 

Well this might explain a little bit of today already. And for the love of God- it isn't even 10 a.m.

Scorpio: (Oct. 24-Nov. 21) Michael Jordan said that you miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take, which is apparently supposed to inspire you to great feats in real-estate sales.

Already this morning, I have bickered with two men in my life, been served the wrong drink at T.H.'s this morning (I asked for a chocolate ice cap- not a 2% milk ice cap- ew), had bitchy emails from REALTORS, had demanding phone calls from REALTORS, oh- and my parking spot was taken this morning.

Is the day over yet?

By the way, what kind of horoscope is that? I am doomed today. Doomed I tell you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment