<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, August 18 

I could become a famous author. Or at least a part time reporter for the Calgary Sun. My main stationary... a freakin huge red pen!

The Calgary Sun is having a writing contest.

Basically, you write about something, submit your something, and they may pick it. Grand prizes consist of being wined and dined by the Editors of the paper, and a spot where you can write - in the Calgary Sun each week as a feature reporter. OOoh la la, eh?

So after coaxing from my friends and family, I have been convinced to write something. The only bump in the road- what the heck do I write about?

If you have any ideas- you can certainly let me know. I have this little syndrome right now called "Writers-Block". Maybe you have heard of it.

Thanks kids.

1 Comments:

Oooh sassy.

Post a Comment