<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, August 5 

I do believe "Rockers-Revolts" should happen more often- but maybe in the workplace...

In a feeble attempt to get President Bush the heck out of government, a few big name bands/singers are getting together and voicing their opinion.

Musicians such as Dave Matthews Band, Bruce Springsteen, Pearl Jam, REM, Dixie Chicks, John Cougar Mellencamp, and others are expected to visit 34 various venues in the States voicing their opinion against Bush.

Now really. Let's say I was Bush (which thank God I'm not...). If I knew about this uprising against me, and I know that things didn't really work all that well while I was in office- wouldn't you just step down? Thank the people for putting up with him for however many years he was there for? Why not leave graciously?

If only I could get various singers, friends, and other employees together to stage an uprising against my boss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment