<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, August 9 

I just want to act like a human in public.

What kind of men take longer in the bathroom than women? Spend more time on their hair than women? Those sound like girly men. But... when women do that- they are considered "typical". Hm.

Us women already have to pretend to be something we aren't around some men. For example.

When I am out with a guy I try to mind my manners. I don't burp, pass gas, or do a number two. I also try to keep my stubble to a minimum. I cross my legs while sitting, walk with my shoulders back, and keep my hands to my side- as lady like as it gets.

We are expected to be mens fantasy goddesses in bed and be ok when beer commercials come on full of girls with big boobs. Let me tell you how hot that makes me. (I am secretly rolling my eyes right now)

How do I become the prize gal but not bend over backwards to become something less human? I would love to burp or fart while on some hot date. But... that wouldn't be so hot, eh?

1 Comments:

Megan,

I think that you should be yourself when on a date. If you end up going out with the guy, he will discover the real you eventually...so why not show him the real you right off the bat?

Post a Comment