<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, August 3 

"It's on our priority list somewhere between taking a smoke break, eating lunch, and scratching ourselves."

That was pretty much the answer I got from Bell Mobility yesterday after asking them why my phone was busted. See- yah. No.

For the past couple of weeks, my phone (which I once thought was the coolest thing since sliced bread) has been randomly shutting itself off and giving me error messages like, "Unstable System". I haven't had signal strength in Calgary, I can't text message or receive voice mails. This makes Megan one unhappy Bell customer.

I hadn't been receiving paper bills in a while so I call Bell and ask them why.

"Oh, you mean to tell me that you haven't received a paper bill from us in 3 months?"

"That is correct" I tell them.

"Oh well- we have a system upgrade and we haven't sent them out to some customers. I can send one out to you if you would like."

"That would be nice. I can then see how much I am paying you guys for your half ass coverage and service."

"Ok well I will send out a bill to you. Do you want your current bill?"

"Oh. I was thinking more about getting the one from last December. That might help. Duh. Of course I want this month."

"Ok do you want me to send out the bills from December to now?"

Dead silence.

"Um no. How about just the current one so I know how much I should pay you."

"Oh you paid your bill already. You have a credit of $118.00."

"For what!??!"

"Oh I don't know. It just says you have a credit of that amount on your bill. I can find out for you if you would like."

Dead silence again.

"Yiah. How about you go ahead and send me a bill for this month so I can pay it."

"Oh sure. Our system is upgrading right now so there might be a problem sending it out."

Dead silence followed with more silence.

That was the conversation I had with Bell Friday afternoon. I took my phone into Bell Mobility yesterday while in the mall. I asked them why my phone is broken.

"Oh there is obviously a problem if you aren't getting a signal strength. Bell has some of the best coverage in Canada."

"No, no you don't. I think Telus does actually."

"Rrright. Well you say you aren't getting strength where? In the country? Well of course that's not going to work well."

"No, actually sir, I was in Calgary."

"Oh. And as for your phone being busted- is is because you have water damage to it."

"Uh what?"

"Yah right here. That is why your phone doesn't work. You can wait 3 months until your contract is up and get a new phone or you can just wait until it doesn't work anymore. You must have dropped it in a lake or the ocean or something."

"Rrrright. So you mean to tell me there is NOTHING you can do about my phone being broken. Even though it's under warranty and everything. You can't magically dry it or tell me that because I am a loyal Bell customer, you are going to give me a new phone? What kind of phone gets random water damage?"

"That's right. And nope."

Ok.

Does anyone know the number for Telus? Bell Mobility are a bunch of idiots with no idea of how customer service works. Just a friendly idea- don't use Bell for your cell phone. I have about 9 months of reasons why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment