<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, August 23 

Light my fire.

Madame Tussaud's wax museum in England has a great new addition.

Brad Pitt.

I am tempted to turn in my savings for 2 round trip tickets to this wonderful spot for my best friend, Lindsay and I. Since forever, we have been avid fans of this great man.

That got me thinking. Am I really that turned on by Mr. Pitt? I was recently asked what actually turns me on. But then it also reminded myself that as of late, to get me sexually turned on will take one miracle.

Being turned on doesn't necessarily mean "lighting my fire" per say. I do enjoy the occasional sexy look from a stranger passing by, or a fantastic massage by my man. I enjoy the random compliment, opening of a door for me, and heck- maybe a daisey or two.

What I don't like so much is a person who overdoes it with the corny-lovey-dovyness. Not a fan of the pick-up lines, the dude with way too much cologne on, or the dude who obviously thinks he can have any lady- even me.

I like simplistic things when it comes to being "turned on". Simple to me, but maybe considered high maintenance to others.

As for Brad Pitt, Lindsay- wanna go??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment