<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, August 6 

Obviously summer vacation is way too long for some kids...

Back on Tuesday, August 6, I posted a blog about some grandma-f**ker who hit my car with a golf club. It was fixed, eventually, but I still am super worried about where I park it and if Alistair will actually still be in it's rightful place in the morning when I wake up.

This morning was a shock to the system.

Tossing and turning in my bed, pushing to snooze button until my brother came into my room and said, "Megan? You'd never guess what happened". I think it's a joke. He says it's no joke.

So I follow my brother out to where our cars are, (me in my pjs) and there was glass everywhere. Some punk decided to smash his driver side window. Chards of glass were everywhere- on the street, all over his truck, and in his cab.

We searched the other vehicles (I had my car parked in between his truck and my parents van beside our house) for any sort of damage and noted none too intense. There were two hand prints on the driver side roof of my car (making it look as if someone was looking inside of it trying to find anything of value... if they only knew how many cds are in there- they would have made a killing!), and the drivers side mirror on our van was bent funky. Other than that, no signs of visable damage.


To dudes to did this again to our car,

This is not fair, and this is not nice. We do not live in a shitty part of town. We are not bad people. I do not understand why on earth someone would do this to our vehicles. Do they not realize this is a huge violation to our privacy and just to us? Get a freakin grip dudes. Go back to school. For Gods sake- get a job! Go to bed on time. Do something productive- what you are doing to our property is not only inconsiderate but retarded.

I am going to perch myself on the roof of my house tonite with a paint ball gun (cuz God knows those things hurt!) and I will watch for you. I dare you. I dare you to try it again. I know people who know people who do things. Don't get in our way. I can make life as miserable for you as you are doing to us. Trust me.

Signed,
an even more pissed off Megan

3 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

It's almost worth them doing it ... just so you can catch them doing it.

Post a Comment