<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, August 16 

Re-evaluating things a titch.

Back in March of this year, I wrote a little ditty called "Bets anyone?" where I listed my goals for the upcoming months and I was determined to actually stick to them. Well. I was sitting here and realized that since then... a couple of my goals have changed dramatically. Let's see.

1. Have my technical writing certificate in my hot little hands.
It is true! I am a real life Technical Writer! Wahoo! I made it! I made it! Yippee!!!

2. Have my project management certificate placed on top of the technical writing certificate in my hands.
Only one more class and a final project to go and I am a real life Project Manager! Yay! Wahoo!!

3. Be able to look at my RRSPs and imagine my beach side house with my snookums in many many years.
My RRSPs have not changed amounts since the last time I wrote about them. Crap. But I still think about my beach house with my future snookums.

4. Get fit. Everyone says that but I mean it.
In the process of hiring a personal trainer. Does that make me sound cool or what? I have gone swimming though... once...

5. Be completely swept off my feet by my prince charming.
Yiah... Prince Charming is hot.

6. Get back in touch with friends who I lost contact with. Whether they be from high school, Malibu, or random people who I somehow lost touch with.
Have done that and have also met new people. New people are most fun. And the best part- I don't have to pay them to be my friends!

7. Go for a full body massage� mmmm�
Yah see that was a hint for someone who reads this damn site. :)

8. Write a book. I don�t know what about yet, but the idea is there to do it- so it will be done.
I have some random ideas but that is all they are right now. One day you can all come to my book signing at Chapters.

9. Make at least 3 extra payments on my car. In the end, it will help.
How about this- I just 'upped' the payments. Um can you say "boo-yah"?

10. Go hiking a lot this summer. Bike a lot. Heck, buy a bike.
Biked once. Hiked- no. Wow. I was good on that one.

11. Retake the RCMP exam. My mark was high enough in BC but not in Alberta. I�ll show them- my mark will be good enough all across the freakin� country!
Forget the RCMP- I have headed in the direction of the Calgary Police. Oooooh. Megan with a gun. Ooh better yet- Megan with handcuffs!


Ok so I didn't do that bad, but didn't do that well. Oh well, next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment