<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, August 21 

This post doesn't have a real title. So this shall do.

There are some roads I have travelled I know all to well.

I know where the cops like to hide out, I know where the road gets so twisty and curvey that you actually have to pay attention to the roadsigns, and I know the fun places to stop.

Although tonite while driving home from Canmore, I couldn't remember any of the road. I couldn't see the road signs, the cars passing me were a huge distraction, and it was raining so bad it was foggy.

Maybe it was those distractions- or maybe there were other distractions. Like, random things floating on in my head.

For now, I should sleep. Tomorrow, I shall expand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment