<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, August 21 

Weddings, love, and all that fancy fun stuff.

A couple weekends ago, I attended a friend's-friends wedding in Canmore. It was located at a ranch called the Cross Zee Ranch. Never heard of this place before- but it was gorgeous.

The wedding was simple, inexpensive, outdoors, and perfect. I actually walked away from the wedding thinking, "that is exactly how I want my day to be". (Minus the horse poop which I was standing in during the ceremony...)

The way the groom looked at his bride when she walked down the path and the way they looked at each other while being taken over with butterflies in their tummy. It was so dreamy.

Got me thinking.

I can't wait until the day my dad walks me down the aisle. I look forward to the dress, the shoes, the flowers, the wedding cake (which, by the way, will be chocolate zucchini), the presents, the bridesmaids, and of course, the attention on me!

I can't wait to wake up each morning to the same person, and loving that person so much that even morning breath is bearable. Being able to look at that person and know that yes, that person will be with me for the rest of my life.

I am surrounded with friends and coworkers getting married (most recently, my co-worker Sandi - Yay Sandi! I couldn't be more excited for you!) and of course, it always gets the little hamster inside of me running. The emotions flow while listening to each others vows, the toast to the bride, and all that other good stuff.

Hot damn! Some lucky bastard will sure get his prayers answered when he meets me. A low-maintenance gal, beautiful family and friends. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment