<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, September 12 

As if my tastes in music aren't bad enough already, I have to bust out the list of all the gack. Egad.

This afternoon after tinkering with the idea of starting my novel, (which by the way boys and girls, I actually have the plot of!!!!!) I actually took all the cds off my shelf, and organized them. Wow.

Over the past couple years I have managed to accumulate a fair bit of gack music. Actually it's not so much gack as it is eclectic. Yes, that's right. Right from LFO, to Ashley MacIssac, Dave Matthews, Josh Groban, Dido, Red Hot Chili Peppers, to Much Music's Big shiny Tunes. It is a whole lot of something to be reckoned with.

I actually took each cd, put them onto a spreadsheet on my computer then organized them into how much I like each artist on my shelf. The artists I don't care for as much anymore are closer to the bottom of my shelf. The ones I do enjoy quite a bit are taking care on the middle to top shelves.

I have over 107 cds. Can you imagine how much I have spent on cds over the past couple years? Yikes. Ok so maybe its only over $2000, but I could have done so much else with that. Like... yah I got nothing.

Anyways, there is some randomness for you on this Sunday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment