<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, September 8 

Call them quirks- but they make me cool.

Everyone does these random things which makes them unique. Whether it be secretly walking around commando, only enjoying the crust on bread, picking out the green Smarties and eating them last, or chewing your straws (like I do).

I always got made fun of by friends when I chewed my straw in my drinks. The funny thing is that I don't even know I do it until I do it.

So what do you do that secretly makes you unique? Leave a comment. Sometimes they are kinda interesting.

2 Comments:

I use a Mac, buy all my music, use upper & lowercase letters in MSN, and I enjoy vaccuuming my apartment.

one of my favourite drinks is a tom collins, i don't own winter boots, i like the toronto maple leafs.

Post a Comment