<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, September 28 

I can resist everything except temptation.

Have you ever had an urge to do something that you know really wouldn't go over all that well, but that you know you wouldn't get in a lot of trouble for?

Example:

Driving home tonite from the Talisman Centre, down cemetery hill, I had a wicked cool (in his eyes- not mine) biker dude on his hot shot crotch rocket riding my bumper. He was so close to me in fact, that I could not see his one headlight. I wanted so badly to tap on the breaks. Even just tap on them for a little longer than a slight touch- maybe just put the brakes on. After all, I was going 80 in a 60 zone...

The little devil dude was telling me to do it. The little angel dude was saying no, Alistair might get hurt. And the little angle dude won of course. Little things like that make me contemplate the other side of the good angel dude sometimes.

Doesn't everyone have something in them, sometimes, that makes them want to do something because the offer is right there- screaming at you to do it? Like take a kids ice cream cone or kick a kitty, or pull a chair out from someone's desk?

God, I am a horrible person.

Editors note: I have never done any of these things. And if I have, I took the ice cream because it looked good and the kid was getting more of it on its face then in its mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment