<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, September 5 

I met and touched Josh Groban.

Yes boys and girls. I have done what every other girl (who knows who Josh Groban is) wants to do. Let me explain.

I went to see the Josh Groban concert tonite at the Saddledome with my parents. Of course the whole hour and a half Josh was singing, I wanted to meet him. Not just in my dreams though. I wanted to physically touch him. Josh is my musical Brad Pitt. Not only is Josh absoloutely the most talented singer I have ever heard, he is completely down to earth, and totally humble. And heck, he even looks like a regular guy. He isn't hot. He is a genuine looking cool guy.

After the concert my parents and their friend and I went to the Joey Tomatos at Eau Claire downtown. We each ordered our drinks and our orgasms on a plate and talked about how much we enjoyed the concert. Soon after we finished, I begin people watching as my mind wanders further away from the conversation at the table continues.

Who do I see walk in with his entourage of people but Mr. Josh Groban. My heart flutters, I get nervous, and exclaim, "Josh Groban just walked into Joeys". Mom and dad didn't believe me. They thought I was either on some expensive drugs (which I am) or that I have him mistaken for someone else. (Editors note: If you know what Josh looks like, you can't miss him. Super curly brown hair, not the MOST attractive, but the voice of a freakin hot angel)

We pay our bill and begin to leave and dad keeps asking me if I am going to go over to his table and say hi. Well, I got the balls to do it and let me tell you- I am never washing my left hand again. He shook my hand, thanked us for coming to the concert, mentioned he needed a late night snack, and smiled at me.

I met Josh. I can die tonite and be completely satisfied.

(Another Editors note: No, I am not some creepy "Grobanite" stalker. Just a fan with a crush. A simple, nothing to it crush. And wow- I met Josh Groban. Did I mention that?)

2 Comments:

I KNOW!!!! WAHOO!

He shook your left hand...? He must have been a Boy Scout.

Here's a tidbit. Lord Baden-Powell had scouts shake with their left hands because of something he saw during his tour of duty in Africa. He met with a tribe of Ashanti people and they shook with their left hands. It was a sign of bravery and trust because to shake left handed, as you had to put down your shield but still held your spear.

Post a Comment