<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, September 26 

If you want to achieve something in writing, you must follow the rules without knowing them.

So lately I am having a little bit of a writers block. Sure, I can write about tons but who really wants to read about how many times I shampooed my hair in one shower session? Right.

So you, the readers, are the people who read this and are the people who I aim to please. In order for me to keep you riveted with my random stories and life sessions, I am asking for your input. What do you want to read about? All suggestions are fantastic! Either leave me a comment or send an email to meganepratt@mac.com. Thanks kids.

1 Comments:

Holy bajesus kids. Well I guess those give me some ideas. Thanks.

Post a Comment