<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, September 5 

In case you hadn't heard already...

I met Josh Groban last night.

My horoscope says today... " Exciting flirtations from unexpected sources, (the best kind) might make you blush. Or at least, skip a heartbeat or two. You feel restless in a passionate way. And you also feel quite playful. Try to do something different or a bit unusual to satisfy your need for a thrill."

I met Josh after midnight therefore today. Wow. Horray for horoscopes that are correct! I just wish he didn't have his girlfriend sitting beside him. Maybe then I could have asked him to marry me or at least asked him to sing to me.

Cloud nine? How about cloud eleven or twelve?

1 Comments:

Astrology is bullshit. Astrology is bullshit. Astrology is bullshit.

That is kinda funny though.

Post a Comment