<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, September 1 

Maybe a change for the better. Or maybe just a change for something else.

This is that damn government survey that was mailed to our Albertan houses. Take one minute out of your busy day and take this survey online. DO IT.

http://www.gov.ab.ca/home/index.cfm?page=870

Now a good point was emailed to me, "We can do it- but do they actually listen?" My educated answer is no. They most likely won't listen. Remember people? We live in a dictatorship, not a democracy.

I can just see the government workers sitting around laughing at all our petty ideas. Damn them.

5 Comments:

Thanks for the link, just filled it out.

So, why even fill it out if it's a dictatorship? Seems to me all that we'd be doing is giving them a list of specific carrots to dangle in front of us when they want us to jump for them. The fish handing over a bait list.

I try to think positively. Think that maybe, just maybe, there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Now that Alberta's paid off all it's credit cards, I think it should take a year off and go backpacking across Australia or India. That'd be cool. It could stay in hostels for cheap.

I'm with Steve, as long as Alberta is paying for the beer on the back pack trip.

Post a Comment