<$BlogRSDURL$>

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, September 16 

There is nothing more selfish and greedy than hearing people complain about how little money they make, when clearly- they make a lot.

This silly, childish, ridiculous, conceited and greedy hockey strike which has erupted is nothing but disgusting. It makes me sick to see grown men, play (yah- play) a game of hockey and demand millions of dollars to do so. It is the same with baseball, football, and whatever other freakin sports give out swack loads of money. And how about the owners of these clubs or teams? Must be a hard life I tell ya.

It is the same thing for actors. Who really needs to be making $20 million per movie? No one. I don't see these people curing aids or saving the world from world starvation. If they were doing that- maybe I would have some sympathy towards them. This is just greedy bullshit.

I make enough money to pay the bills and to buy the occasional nice outfit for work. I am not demanding millions or for doing something I really enjoy doing on a daily basis.

It is too bad these actors and athletes expect to be paid all this money for a little entertainment. You want cheap entertainment? Come to my parents house for dinner and we'll show you entertainment.

End rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment